Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manhattan Associates is continuing to grow and has been voted a Best Places to Work in Atlanta for the last six years in a row; now is the time to bring your career here! We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the Americas Service Delivery team and engage with our senior leadership team to find, attract and engage the next set of leaders to join our growing Software organization. You will engage with C-Level leaders as well as our progressive HR team to design targeted job profiles and create talent attraction strategies for some of the most influential roles in the company.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition (TA), this role is responsible for the successful delivery of recruiting solutions for Manhattan Associates, Americas, including hands-on leadership of talent acquisition delivery, assisting in the creation, implementation and execution of new projects, tools and programs within the TA service Delivery function in partnership with the TA Director.
Detailed responsibilities and areas of focus:
- Leading and managing the Talent Acquisition Service Delivery team for Americas
- Directly supporting several business areas within MA Americas for TA delivery including Sales, HR, and Executive Recruiting
- Assisting in the evaluation, implementation and ongoing success and evolution of recruiting tools for TA Americas
- Driving increased efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition Service Delivery team
- Working cross-functionally to create and execute on talent management programs across MA Americas
- Serving as the escalation point for internal TA issues for MA Americas
- Managing ongoing reporting for the business within the TA function for Americas
- Assisting to create scalable structure and programs for TA and to support continued and expanding organizational hiring needs
- 7-10 years of previous complex recruiting experience, at least 3 years of which must be in technology.
- 3 years of experience leading and managing technology related recruiting teams
- Demonstrated ability to build new relationships and nurture existing relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels; excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously exceed goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced environment; excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of confidentiality and/or dealing with sensitive information.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and collaborative skills working in a dynamic and changing multinational organization.
- Expertise within LinkedIn Recruiter and other talent pipeline tools; LinkedIn Recruiter Certification or another equivalency is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR-related field; Master's Degree a plus
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top