Systems Administrator, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
This position is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, passionate about solving problems, and can perform as team players. Successful candidates will demonstrate effective communication, attention to detail, the ability to resolve complex technical problems.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a System Administrator at Manhattan Associates, this is your opportunity to:
- Learn to deploy and manage Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) systems from inception to production
- Learn technologies such as VMWare, Active Directory, SCCM, and Backup Solutions
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with engineering teams and the business stake holders
- Be a key member of an Infrastructure team, where you can collaborate on common projects
- Develop and apply standards in policies and procedures governing IT operations
- Showcase your skills at creating and maintaining meaningful systems that impact our business
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelor's/Associates degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, or Information Technology or applicable experience
- Virtual systems (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.) administration and automation experience preferred
- Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix) management experience preferred
- Results-oriented focus
- Independent research skills
- Proven track record of getting results and being a fast learner
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top