Support Consultant - France
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Act as consultant to client in connection with Manhattan technologies to proactively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues that arise post implementation involving supply chain software solutions for client specific modifications. Define client needs and develop plan for delivery of solutions. Perform detailed design for customer specific enhancements. Guide client through system implementation of additional functionality. Prioritize issues and projects. Suggest product improvements based on customer feedback.
- Four-year bachelor 's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- 2 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting or developing in SQL or related relational database
- Fluent in French and English Language
- Requires up to 50% travel
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top