Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Utilize technologies and analyze and resolve technical issues that arise post customer implementation involving supply chain software solutions. Develop high-quality, client-specific enhancements in a timely manner. Primary activities include enhancement development, testing, issue resolution, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field. Requires a Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related technical field and 1 year of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software. Employer will also accept a 3-year bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in disciplines listed above.]
- 1 year of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- Experience developing with Oracle or DB2 databases
- 1 year of experience developing with C++ or Java
- 1 year of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top