Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Job Description Manhattan Associates is growing and we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Atlanta, GA headquarters office to support full lifecycle recruiting activities in the United States and Latin America. This position demands a unique balance of creativity, drive, along with interpersonal savvy and analytics. Using the most innovative tools and technologies, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, screen, and assist in the selection of technical and professional services talent while working closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to meet Manhattan Associates workforce planning objectives.
- 7+ years of technical and professional services recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment, working within a collaborative team setting.
- Must have a strong foundation and understanding of direct candidate sourcing, with proven ability to develop and i mplement effective sourcing strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and tech savvy
- Demonstrated Expertise with LinkedIn and niche job boards as well as analytical tools to drive talent pipelines is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR-related field
Additional qualifications include:
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Strong problem solving ability using both traditional and innovative techniques
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Knowledge of legal requirements associated with recruiting to include OFCCP, EEO, AAP, and immigration regulations
- Experience with Workday Recruiting preferred
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance
- Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to set expectations and maintain communications throughout the recruiting process
- Successfully sourcing candidates through referrals, proactive efforts, research and networking. Must be able to design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to pipeline a diverse, high quality candidate pool
- Network and build strong relationships with senior leaders by providing strategic guidance and advice
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration
- Lead candidate interview feedback session and provide follow up on interviews
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Responsible for project participation and consulting on a broad scope of initiatives related to Human Resources
- Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position in a manner that inspires interest and document their progress through the selection process
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with hiring managers and counsel on all aspects of the hiring process
- Ensure that recruiting activities follow government regulations and company policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate updates and status to applicants, hiring managers, and HRBP's
- Ensure that all requisition and candidate data is current and accurate and documented appropriately in the applicant tracking system
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition, and broader HR team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirement s
- Provide ad hoc recruitment reports as needed to leadership
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top