Senior Support Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The responsibilities of a Senior Support Consultant include many of the day-to-day tasks involved with supporting company Client base in the Greater China/S.E.Asia region, and include all of company's products.
• Understanding each of the customer's operational flow and assist with modifications work when and where required;
• On site support could be required during project go-live;
• Attending to customers' calls with a timely manner;
• Performing technical analysis of issues, provide effective solutions to meet our customers' needs;
• Taking ownership of account issues while adhering to the agreed escalation procedures;
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and internal support team members;
• Providing effective support to ensure a smooth customer transition with the implementation team post project go-live;
• Up to 20% travel required - mostly within China.
Desired Skills and Experience
• IT skills is necessary for JAVA, SQL. Underestand C# and .Net will be better.
• Database operation experience, like Oracle.
• Entry level professional contributor on a project or specialty work team;
• Adhere to departmental processes and procedures;
• Experience working in a client facing role within a supply chain or software organization;
• Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or Engineering, , 5+ years of experience;
• Experience in performing basic tasks and functions for professional field of work according to established procedures and/or protocols;
• Customer oriented, self-motivated and team player;
• Excellent time management and priortising skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
• Great passion in learning new products and technologies;
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top