Senior Support Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Senior Support Consultant role acts as consultant to client in connection with Manhattan technologies to proactively troubleshoot and resolve more complex issues that arise post implementation involving supply chain software solutions for client specific modifications. Define client needs and develop plan for delivery of solutions. Perform detailed design for customer specific enhancements. Guide client through system implementation of additional functionality. Prioritize issues and projects. Suggest product improvements based on customer feedback.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- In lieu of bachelor's degree, employer will accept 3 years of academic studies toward a bachelor's degree or a 3-year foreign baccalaureate in aforementioned fields and 3 years of experience as stated
- 2 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- 1 year of experience implementing in any supply chain domain or other enterprise software domain
- 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting or developing in SQL or related relational database
- Requires up to 50% travel
- Experience working on AS400 Systems with some RPG experience
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top