Senior Support Consultant
- Reading, United Kingdom
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Company Description :
Manhattan Associates designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Job Description :
Have you experience in supporting, developing or implementing large, business critical software solutions, and a passion for complex problem solving and business process improvement? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity where you can combine your business knowledge with software applications, technology, customer management and project management?
A strategic point of contact to tier one customers, a Senior Consultant defines client needs and development plans for the delivery of solutions. You connect with our clients, with leading-edge Manhattan technologies, to proactively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues that arise post implementation involving supply chain software solutions for client specific modifications.
As a reliable partner, you perform detailed design for customer specific enhancements, guide them through system implementation of additional functionality, prioritize issues and projects, and suggest product improvements based on customer feedback. You will spend most of the time at our office in Reading and travel at times to participate on projects on customer site.
This role is primarily working with our SCALE WMS (Warehouse Management System).
What we are looking for:
You are an experienced application delivery / support professional who has a proven track record working within an implementation or support environment. You are interested in Supply Chain and omni-channel commerce.
Here are a few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
- Experience in supporting or implementing a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Experience in writing complex WMS requirements or design documents.
- People person, you have experience of client-facing and excellent client management skills
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understand Database concepts and ability to write SQL scripts
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or another numerate discipline, or equivalent through business experience
- The flexibility to work at customer locations up to 50%, sometimes for prolonged engagements within the EMEA region.
What's in for you?
Manhattan Associates supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we're in the business of change.
What's not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. At Manhattan Associates, we believe:
- Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
- Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
- Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
- Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We'll support you in your career progression.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our EMEA Recruiter, Shanshan Wang on LinkedIn, or click Apply!
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top