Senior Support Analyst - WMOS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- 3 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing [packaged] application software
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- 2 years of experience working with Oracle or DB2 databases
- 2 years of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
- 1 year of experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks
- 1 year of experience utilizing WebSphere, Jboss, or WebLogic application servers
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top