Senior Supply Chain Consultant - WMOS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Senior Consultants are the technical point of contact throughout the implementation of multiple supply chain solutions. Provides senior level design for client specific enhancements, proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during the implementation, and updates and maintains the project issues list, which includes prioritizing the issues. Works with customers to test and implement interfaces between MA products or external systems and works directly with the customer project team during configuration, testing, training, and implementation.
Are you looking for a job where you can combine your Supply Chain knowledge with software applications, technology, customer management and project management?
- Would you like to work in a small but growing team of experts who service customers in Europe?
- Are you interested in being responsible for the successful operations of a set of 3-5 (multi-national) clients who run state of the art warehouses?
- Are you willing to travel at times to participate on a project on customer site?
- Are you experienced in the field of Warehouse Management Systems or ERP and already have an extensive track record? Or, have you completed high education a few years ago with a Logistics/Computer Science background and a couple of years of consulting experience?
Activities of a typical week of our team include:
- A customer visit to speak about the current state and discussing opportunities for new features
- Participating in design sessions
- Leading a small project, or working on incidents and at times deep diving into the functionality or technology, manage priority on incidents and balance workload across our subsidiary teams
- Taking part in cross-departmental task forces
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- 3 years of experience working in a client or customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization
- Up to 50% travel required
For following divisions also requires: WMOS
- 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting (SQL)
- 3 years of experience deploying software
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top