Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Analyze, design, develop, test, debug, and/or support specific component of supply chain computer software products for end-user application. Use current programming languages and technologies to write code and complete programming and documentation for installation and maintenance, and develop/perform unit testing and debugging of assigned components following R&D development processes. Design and develop components from detailed design specifications utilizing knowledge of dependencies, interfaces and services required. Evaluate and resolve software/configuration issues with assigned components. Facilitate technology and skills knowledge transfer within the team.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- 3 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- 2 years of experience working with continuous integration, test automation and static analysis tools
- 2 years of experience building, packaging and deploying Java, JEE, and Servlet-based applications
- 2 years of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
- Experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks
- Experience utilizing WebSphere, Jboss, or WebLogic application servers
- Experience working with Oracle or DB2 databases
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top