Senior Product Marketing Manager
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities -
- Closely collaborate with other members of the product marketing, field marketing, and shared services to ensure common go-to-market themes, sales enablement processes, and launches of our offerings.
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate Manhattan solutions in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of Manhattan solutions to the sales team and develop sales tools to support the selling of Manhattan solutions.
- Collaborate with product management and ensure solutions and marketing plans align with market directions and support the roadmaps and releases of our offerings
- Create product-specific launch materials, collateral and messaging platforms. Coordinate with other members of the marketing team to ensure Brand consistency and connection across product lines.
- Guide the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product/brand launches.
- Monitor and assess market and competitive trends, and customer needs.
- Develop materials to support the sales team competitive analysis, product positioning and market trends across all market segments.
- Build and oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies, launch plans, and materials for new solutions/products.
- Work with customer facing teams to develop personas and content programs that elevate our position. Champion Manhattan solutions both internally and externally.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or marketing strategies, Software/high tech/consulting organization experience highly preferred.
- Proven experience with creating, executing innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- Skilled at evaluating and presenting market and customer requirements, competitive situations, and overall market trends
- Combination of vision, strategic thinking, and pragmatism, encompassing both solid strategic product marketing abilities and direct tactical involvement
- Strong ability to extract the differentiating capabilities to position solutions, drive brand awareness and capture market demand.
- Confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business.
- Ability to influence and engage peers within the marketing, sales and product organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Exceptional written, oral, and executive presentation skills.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top