Senior Principal - Technical Services, PSO
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Senior project manager responsible for identifying and resolving complex technical problems in all aspects of multiple supply chain product and service implementations of over $1 million revenue from inception to installation. Exercise senior responsibility for overseeing development and testing interfaces between multiple Manhattan products (both new and enhanced) through interaction with cross functional teams to include sales, systems engineering, product development and related. In connection with MA products, responsible for improving customer technology and for managing technical sessions, infrastructure and status meetings, and on-site support. Manage client expectations and quality of technical deliverables and make certain all issues are driven to closure. Mentor and train technical resources and provide career guidance.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- 6 years of post bachelor's experience in a software related technical field
- 3 years of experience developing with SQL
- Up to 50% travel required
- 4 years of experience developing in UNIX, LINUX or Windows operating systems
- 3 years of experience developing in either Oracle or DB2 Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- 3 years of experience developing in J2EE using Websphere, JBoss or Weblogic application server technologies (in lieu of the aforementioned, employer will accept 3 years of experience developing CORBA using Visibroker)
Back to top