Senior Manager, Salesforce - ETS
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud-based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date, so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
The Sr. Manager is responsible for delivering and supporting capabilities on the Salesforce and Financial Force platforms to internal and/or external customers. The role works with business leaders to collate business needs, plans and priorities; and with ETS Service Owners and teams to plan and coordinate the underlying platforms technologies.
What Will I Be Doing?
Some of the important responsibilities you will have:
- Coordinates and managed the development of the service strategy for one or more internal customers
- Understands IT service cost drivers and connects cost of service to consumption drivers
- Supports engagement for demand planning and demand management conversations with assigned business partners around their needs for ETS related services
- Develop roadmaps for IT tools to ensure platform reliability and functionality that conforms to the IT landscape as well as establishing governance process around modification and utilization of tools
- Reports and escalates service delivery metrics and issues as pertains to their assigned customer groups
- Holds regular customer service delivery quality reviews with assigned internal customers and ETS leadership
- Works closely with assigned line of business and understands and translates business needs into objectives and sustainable product implementations
- Responsible for organizing, planning and managing projects (or working with assigned Project Manager) and ensuring all related SDLC activities are executed with quality and within schedule
- Provides oversight and accountability for initiatives which could include projects, requests and/or incidents for various lines of business across domain area
- Adapts plans to address challenges and still deliver on service capabilities
- Day to day management of teammates including setting priorities and monitoring progress of the team relative to established objectives and priorities
- Assist team with facilitating requirements and business objectives
- Partners with other ETS partners to delivery projects from initiation through closure
- Identifies and resolves issues and manages risks
- Full talent management responsibilities including hiring, coaching, performance reviews and terminating
- Assists business in understanding ETS processes
- Provide thought leadership to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
What's Required of Me?
- 10+ years of experience with the IT Service Delivery with direct line of business engagement
- 5+ years detail-oriented project manager experience managing complex IT project, who excels at communicating with a large number of business stakeholders
- 5+ years of Salesforce team leadership experience, managing delivery and support of Salesforce and FinancialForce platforms
- 5+ years leading a team, experience in building, mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology
What Would Make Me Stand Out?
- Strong business acumen and technical domain experience in Salesforce/Financial Force, Sales Cloud/Service Cloud platform
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience interfacing and partnering with vendors
- Working knowledge of utilizing Microsoft Development tools and other platforms
- Preferred strategy/roadmap and planning experience
- Ability to influence and negotiate agreement on scope and schedule with business partners
- Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Excellent operational sense to integrate product and process improvements
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top