Senior Manager, Product Management
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud-based solutions.
What's the Big Picture?
The Product Management team plans, organizes and controls a product line(s) through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. They perform customer analysis and competitive assessments of the industry employing corporate methodologies.
What Will I Be Doing?
Some of the important things you will do in this role:
- Plans, organizes, and controls a product line(s) through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives of supporting products
- Performs customer analysis and competitive assessments of the industry employing corporate methodologies
- Leads cross functional teams to develop detailed roadmaps and business plans including product life, technology development, and communicate strategies and training of supporting products
- Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand market share of supporting products
- Collaborates with research and development to create products and validate early product definitions
What's Required of Me?
- B.S. Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of supply chain (or similar in complexity) related software experience - implementing software or managing specific product lines
- Prior 'sales' and presentation experience in the Supply Chain Software space as the subject matter expert
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with a major Supply Chain Execution or Supply Chain Planning Systems company preferred
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top