Senior Manager, Finance
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY -
An enthusiastic and self-motivated finance professional to join as the Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis Senior, reporting to the Senior Director of Finance. The successful candidate will lead and mentor a team of two senior financial analysts, and partner with key stakeholders in both Sales, Cloud Operations and Corporate Finance.
This position will be closely aligned with different corporate finance and sales leadership teams to address finance opportunities and challenges to help the business evolve through its Business Model Transition from a perpetual to cloud software company. It is a unique and interesting opportunity to partner with various members of the leadership team on cloud pricing, forecast process, business analytics, performance measures and data driven decision making.
The ideal candidate will be leading the team in delivering value and business support, and aligning to the evolving metrics (from core revenue measures to subscriptions, ARR, Bookings and ACV). In addition, the right candidate will possess strong aptitude for financial planning and analysis, building and delivering accurate and timely financial models, articulating business impact beyond numbers, critical thinking, excellent analytical and communication skills.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance preferred; MBA or CPA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Sales Finance
- Excellent computer skills and experience, including advanced Microsoft Excel (including financial modeling) and financial and forecast software - Anaplan and/or SFDC a plus
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management personnel is a must.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills, the ability to, supervise, mentor and train employees and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload are required.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have hands-on approach.
- High energetic and self-motivated, capable of working to firm deadlines
- Experience in the ability to successfully influence senior management
- Ability to operate well and lead under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Experience in a Software/Cloud/Services industry preferred
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish strong partnership with the Sr. Finance Director and Finance Business Partners to provide business support and insights into key metrics, including billings, revenue, subscriptions, ARR (annualized recurring revenue), and ACV (annualized contract value)
- Manage the deal desk, including customer quotes, pricing model updates, and key metric tracking
- Manage a team of two Sr. financial analysts to provide guidance on cloud deal pricing and working to optimize cloud cost structure
- Manage month-end close process for Cloud Ops and Sales, and partner as needed to deliver analysis of key metrics
- Manage portions of the 10-year strategic financial model
- Provide strategic and tactical support on the annual budgeting and planning process
- Prepare executive level presentations
- Recommend, develop and implement operational analytic models for strategic and operational decision-making including, but not limited to: Customer and Product profitability; Global operating KPI's; Trend analysis and business Influences.
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis, including reporting and modeling, and drive insightful color of business performance
- Continuously improve and work across functions to drive efficient processes and systems, and leverage best practices
- Partner with other members of the finance/accounting teams globally to complete cross functional projects
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top