Senior Hardware Services Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Hardware Services Consultant is technically competent in mobile devices, wireless networking, and has interest in Android, iOS, and Windows 10. The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, is capable of working in a team environment, maintains a high degree of flexibility and organization, and possesses a strong customer service attitude.
• Bachelor's degree in business, supply
chain, technology or related field
• 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience listed above.
• Advanced understanding of mobile computing technologies, mobile device management, wireless networks and system configuration.
Basic knowledge of wired network practices such as VLANs, routing, switching, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP. • Proficient with mobile operating systems.
• Advanced understanding of peripheral hardware including label and document printers, handheld scanners, cubing systems, scales, PCs, and thin client terminals.
• Advanced understanding of voice recognition technology and system integration
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability. Ability to use reference materials such as user manuals, internet search results, and vendor phone support to install new products or solve problems not experienced before.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/support cases.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top