Senior Financial Analyst
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities -
- In time, build complex models in Anaplan and provide technical leadership on "how to build" to key individuals in the finance organization
- Take existing models and reports (spreadsheets) and convert into Anaplan models
- Build, develop, document and maintain financial models/budgets, including data management, user administration, maintaining lists, modules, dashboards and other model setting to meet business requirements
- Perform data integration between internal systems and Anaplan; monitor data flows to and from Anaplan platform to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Assist with executive level presentations, including Board of Director presentations and earnings call support packages
- Provide ad hoc analysis, including reporting and modeling; and drive insightful analysis of business performance
- Continuously improve and work across functions to drive efficient processes and systems, and leverage best practices
- Partner with other members of the finance/accounting teams globally to complete cross functional projects
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top