Senior Financial Analyst
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide modeling, financial and analytical support for our Americas Professional Services Organization (PSO) and our Global Sales organization. The incumbent will assist PSO in the review of variances of actual monthly consulting revenue vs plan and forecast. Additionally, the incumbent will work with the Senior Manager Finance to provide pricing analysis for customer pricing scenarios proposed by the global Sales Organization. Additionally, the incumbent will be called upon to support the corporate forecast and budgeting processes, as needed.
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 3-6 years working in a structured, Corporate Financial Planning organization in a financial / senior financial analyst role, supporting both corporate and business unit planning objectives. Direct financial support of revenue producing business units is preferred.
- Experience in business analysis, gathering requirements and implementing packaged application software, and/or SaaS based Strategic Corporate Performance Management Software (specifically Anaplan) supporting the FP&A Budget/Forecast process
- Extensive practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Master's degree (MBA) a plus, not required
Principal Duties and Responsibilities .
Support of our Professional Services Organization (PSO), including, but not limited to:
- Gain a working knowledge of the Professional Services Automation system and the related Services Reporting capabilities
- Analyze and interpret billable / non-bill hours, billable utilization, billing hold and other related operational statistics to support the review of monthly consulting revenue results
- Work directly with Professional Services analysts to support recommended actions to achieve planned performance for the organization
- Identify risks & opportunities during each quarter and work with the Sr. Manager of finance and Professional Services leadership team in mitigating risks and capitalizing on opportunitiesWork with Professional Services leadership to support the monthly close and forecast processes and the annual budget process
Establish strong business partner relationship with Professional Services management
Provide pricing support for our global Sales organization
- Gain a detailed working knowledge of the revenue and direct cost components of the Manhattan Associates Cloud price list.
- Working with the Sr. Manager of Finance, generate models for pricing proposal scenarios requested by global Sales organization to assist in understanding the gross margin impact of proposed discounts, allowances and / or adjustments to standard pricing practices.
Gain a working knowledge of the Manhattan's Strategic Corporate Performance Management (Anaplan)
- Provide support, as needed, for the monthly forecast process
- Provide support, as needed, for the annual budget process
- Provide support, as needed, for the five-year strategic planning process
- Detailed variance and bridge analysis
- Trend / run rate impacts
- One time event analysis
Ad hoc analysis of business trends
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top