Senior Field Service Technician, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The qualified applicant must be exceptionally organized. This person is responsible for entering tickets when necessary and updating his/her calls on a daily basis. Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills as well as proven technical knowledge and ability. This individual will be part of a Global Help Desk team responsible for providing first and second level technical support to internal end users of Manhattan Associates. The types of issues encountered will range from application support to troubleshooting various hardware issues.
- Candidates must have 5-7+ years hands-on experience and background supporting Windows Operating Systems.
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies
- 2+ years of Windows 10 experience
- At least 1+ year MAC experiences with installation, navigation and troubleshooting of each operating system.
- Candidate should also be able to provide first and second level knowledge of the following applications Skype for Business, Anti-virus software, broadband connectivity with or without Cisco VPN and support MS Office Suite.
- 3+ years of Active Directory
- Candidate must possess the knowledge to provide second level support on a variety of PC applications software and hardware, which typically include: Microsoft Office products, Outlook 2016, Internet Explorer, other network applications, printers and laptops.
- Knowledge of Office 365 administration including Skype and Yammer applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window's Active Directory, AD Replication, Domain Trusts, Group Policy, Login scripts, DNS, WINS.
- Excellent oral and written communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, and motivated
- Ability to maintain documentation for all systems and training processes
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- The individual must be organized and capable of working independently.
- Bachelor ' s degree
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
See Inside the Office of Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates builds software-based technology solutions that solve the most complex business problems in supply chain, inventory, and omni-channel alignment. The company’s unique approach to platform optimization enables clients all around the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world reductions in inventory, labor, distribution, and transportation costs.
Back to top