Senior Engagement Director, POS - Point of Sale (POS)
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Responsible for overall success of an implementation in addition to internal resource management and career development. Must oversee project dependencies that occur during significant design configuration, testing and implementation efforts through technical and operational project managers. Advise clients on the development of change management plans. Performs on-going risk analysis and provides support of sales activities. Develops and mentors line managers and team members. Ability to communicate with C-level Executives. Engagement management and influencing skills. Ability to up-sell, build and manage existing customer relationships.
- Four-year bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, logistics, or information systems. MBA preferred
- 10+ years of prior software implementation consulting experience with at least 5 - 10 years of supply chain software experience with specialization in Point of Sale (POS) Systems
- 10-15 years of experience leading a professional services group
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Resource planning and management experience with supply chain systems and software implementations
- Average travel 50 - 75%
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top