Senior Director, Investor Relations
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Develop and implement overall investment relations strategy for Manhattan Associates
- Support CEO and CFO in investor relationships and keep them informed of investor feedback and perceptions
- Interact with the investment community on behalf of Manhattan Associates including building long term relationships with investors and analysts
- Monitor and understand competitive intelligence and analysts' positions; keep key stakeholders informed
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations to design and deliver on a consistent corporate image to the investment community
- Support the quarterly earnings cycle process may include preparation of earnings script and press release, analyst Q&A, regulatory filings, and other related materials in conjunction with Finance, Accounting, Legal, Communications and outside parties
- Manage the company's investor relations website, along with investor surveillance and other third-party IR services
- Track and analyze consensus estimates and expectations
- Develop, maintain, and iterate rolling investor conference and non-deal roadshow schedule and strategy; prepare senior executives and participate as required
- Create and maintain investor collateral, including reconciliation tables, investor presentations, and analyst day presentations.
- Maintain a comprehensive targeting dashboard to track current and prospective investors, activity, engagement, and conversion
- Compose written/oral communications regarding stock and financial issues for private investors, financial analysts, and other audiences; collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to produce these communications
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top