Senior Director, Brand Advertising & Shared Services
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY –
Responsible for overseeing strategic planning, development and implementation and measurement of the company brand. Align our corporate branding strategies with the overall company and marketing goals. Ensure that marketing collateral positions the brand for high visibility and awareness with customers, partners, and media audiences. Responsible for global corporate branding, digital marketing, events, and marketing shared services.
The ideal candidate will bring strategic vision, marketing savvy, strong communication skills, team leadership, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. This person will have positive energy, confidence in presenting to audiences of all sizes, and the ability to work across organizational lines and influence fellow leaders.
- Minimum of 15+ years of diverse marketing experience, including corporate branding, advertising, digital, events, and creative. 50+% on corporate side; software company experience a plus.
- 10 + years leading a team of marketing professionals. Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of marketing and creative teams.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Experience leading cross functional teams as well as direct employees, vendors and agencies.
- Experience in working with a broad cross-section of media/influencers with well-developed skills in building and extending media/influencer relationships.
- Deep knowledge level with various aspects of traditional and non-tradition production, including web, video, and another multi-media. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point/Key Note, Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Exceptional written, oral, and executive presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Functional areas of responsibility include Brand, Creative, Digital and Events.
- Manage the development, implementation and coordination of brand positioning and strategy, with the goal of establishing leadership awareness and brand image of the company with investors, potential customers, employees and the public. Develop and implement integrated strategic marketing plans to advance Manhattan's brand identity; and broaden awareness of its products.
- Mine consumer, competitive, and industry research to uncover meaningful insights that will drive global brand strategy. Seek and provide information to help determine Manhattan's position in the marketplace.
- Gather and interpret data on new and emerging competitors
- Identify key performance indicators that measure brand awareness, perception and engagement.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and execute overall digital marketing strategy, including eCommerce, email marketing, social networking, search engine marketing and corporate website.
- Manage creative teams including internal and external agencies.
- Partner and collaborate with other marketing groups as well as sales, product development and operations teams to ensure that brand and creative strategies and executions drive results and support business strategy.
- Manage and maintain brand standards for the company.
- Manage and maintain media buying and advertising placements, ensuring KPI delivery and accurate budget management.
- Oversee the in-house development of creative assets to ensure a connected, branded 'signature'.
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing events such as annual customer conference, trade shows, and internal events,
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence
- Assists executives and/or other senior leaders in defining organizational goals and strategic plans.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area.
Problem Complexity/Decision Making Authority
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Provides strategy and direction for major functional areas.
- Erroneous decision can have long-term effect on the company's success.
Client Relationship Skills
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management,
- Influences decision makers internally and externally
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top