Senior Customer Support Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
(Senior) Customer Support Consultants
Manhattan Associates, Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
Are you looking for a job where you can combine your Supply Chain knowledge with software applications, technology, customer management and project management?
- Would you like to work in a small but growing team of experts who service customers in Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands and interact with colleagues around the world?
- Are you interested in being responsible for the successful operations of a set of 3-5 (multi-national) clients who run state of the art warehouses?
- Are you willing to travel at times to participate on a project on customer site? (most working time is spent at our office in Nieuwegein, NL).
- Are you experienced in the field of Warehouse Management Systems or ERP and already have an extensive track record? Or, have you completed high education a few years ago with a Logistics/Computer Science background and a couple of years of consulting experience?
If your answer is yes, then we just might have the perfect job for you.
We are looking to increase our Customers Support and Consulting team in The Netherlands.
Activities of a typical week of our team include:
- A customer visit to speak about the current state and discussing opportunities for new features,
- Participating in design sessions,
- Leading a small project, or
- Working on incidents and at times deep diving into the functionality or technology, manage priority on incidents and balance workload across our subsidiary teams,
- Taking part in cross-departmental task forces.
We are looking:
To hire (ideally fluent German speaking) Customer Support Consultants to join our team of functional experts to provide technical support to specific client accounts. This involves gaining a detailed understanding of the client's product suite and using this and your technical knowledge to resolve issues and work with technical teams to develop and deploy new customer requirements. This role will report to our Senior Customer Support Manager and may involve occasional travel to client sites. Our Customer Support Consultants are based at our office in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in Dutch and English and ideally German.
- Have excellent client management and communication skills
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Planning, Engineering or Information Systems or have relevant business experience
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Experience in working with Warehouse Management or Supply Chain Software
- Understand Database concepts and ability to write SQL scripts
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Java
- Working for an (ERP) Software company
- Have experience of working within a Customer Support environment.
Associate Career Enrichment:
We believe your success is based on a collaborative partnership between you and Manhattan Associates and we will provide you with the innovative tools and resources for you to be successful. This includes:
- Technical and functional Product training
- Internal Buddy Programme to provide you with support during your orientation to the Company.
- Intensive on the job training working with a team of functional experts on a client project.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a class-leading salary plus a very competitive benefits package.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 21-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top