Senior Customer and Partner Marketing Manager
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. makes commerce-ready supply chains that bring all points of commerce together so you're ready to sell and ready to execute. Across the store, through your network or from your fulfillment center, we design, build and deliver market-leading solutions that support both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability. By converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution, our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help our customers get commerce ready—and ready to reap the rewards of the omni-channel marketplace. For more information, please visit www.manh.com
Manhattan's customers represent one of the company's most valuable assets. The company is committed to leveraging our customer's success through effective customer and partner marketing programs. The Senior Manager, Customer & Partner Marketing will develop innovative marketing programs and assets to drive increased engagement, satisfaction, cross-sell and retention among Manhattan's existing clients. He or she has the responsibility to attract, develop, and retain strong customer relationships that can support meaningful marketing programs with a positive ROI. The ideal candidate for this high-visibility, high impact position will possess excellent executive relationship development skills to execute 'customer-intimate' programs.
- Manage all aspects of the Supply Chain Leaders Program that showcases our community of customers—world-class supply chain organizations across diverse industries whose innovation and success sets them apart. Grow new members and active participation in the program, as well as administer the program (e.g., points accrual, awards and recognition, budget management and program evaluation/measurement).
- Develop and manage the overall Customer and Partner Marketing Program with a key emphasis on driving incremental revenue.
- Create compelling customer reference case studies, videos and other assets that demonstrate our customers' unique uses and benefits of Manhattan solutions.
- Write and publish thought leadership pieces that position Manhattan as a leader in supply chain and omni-channel solutions, while illustrating our client wins and successes.
- Build innovative ways for Manhattan clients to collaborate, whether it is at our Client Conference, at industry events or in the digital space.
- Establish best practices for ongoing communications and nurturing of existing customers for cross-sell purposes through the potential use of webinars, e-newsletters, and online communities.
- Maintain and improve the quality of our customer database with special focus on customer segmentation for more effective marketing campaigns targeted at existing customers, collaborating with Programs team.
- Develop and enhance the Executive Briefing Center at Manhattan's headquarters in Atlanta to provide an engaging and supportive environment for customers and prospects.
- Provide marketing support to grow the MVP (Manhattan Valued Partner) Program.
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-paced high tech environment.
- Experience in technology marketing, with the ability to translate technical functionality into customer benefits.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with prior experience interacting with C-Level executives.
- Superior communication and negotiation skills – in person, through email, and over the telephone and comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record in building partnerships and developing relationships across organizations.
- A successful track record of developing breakthrough, creative customer marketing programs that support broader marketing and business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications or related field. MBA preferred.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top