Senior Consultant, Support Consulting WMS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Senior Consultant works as part of the Support Consulting team, helping our existing customers to extend and improve how our supply chain solutions are used.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the design, testing and support of new functionality, modifications and system configuration, for SCALE Warehouse Management System.
- Assists existing customers with the deployment of SCALE in new sites, or upgrades.
- Suggests product improvements, initiated through industry expertise and product knowledge, or based on customer feedback.
- Responsible for the case management of multiple clients, and responsible for regular communication with these clients, and ensuring that issues are closed in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes issues and projects.
- Provides guidance to other employees
- Requires up to 50% travel (however some projects may involve prolonged engagement on a customer site in the EMEA region)
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computing/IT or Science, or have relevant business experience.
- Experienced in developing, supporting or implementing Supply Chain / Retail software.
- Have excellent client management and communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Be located within a commutable distance from our offices in Winnersh, Reading.
- Experience in Manhattan SCALE would be ideal, but not required.
If you would like to learn more about Manhattan Associates and our careers or to apply for this vacancy visit http://www.manh.com/about-us/careers/career-opportunities
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top