Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated and thrives on success in the Supply Chain industry! The successful candidates will work directly with the customer throughout projects implementation. Ideally, they will have developed expertise and excellent troubleshooting skills for a multiple Manhattan Associates products
- Primary activities include configuration, testing, issues resolution, implementation and post implementation support. A majority of the senior consultant's time is spent onsite working directly with the customer project team
- Performs testing of client specific enhancements in a timely manne
- Analyze and resolve issues that arise throughout the implementation. Works with analysts to resolve technical issues
- Participates in training to enhance skills necessary to be a valuable team member
- Assists with practice administrative tasks (time and forecast entry)
- Minimum of 50% travel required
To be successful in this position, the candidate must:
- 3 years of experience working in a client or customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization
- At least 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting (SQL)
- 3 years of experience in deploying software
- Adhere to departmental processes and procedures
- Require Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field
- Perform tasks and functions for professional field of work according to established procedures and/or protocols. Identify and resolve readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems
- Plan work within specified deadlines and according to priorities set by others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Have a great passion in learning new products and knowledge
- Have good understanding of Japanese cultures and business manners
If you are interested in building your career in the supply chain industry and have a "can do" attitude, this is a fabulous opportunity for you to make a difference! We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top