Senior Business Analyst (LMS), ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
What's the Big Picture?
The Senior Business Analyst, LMS's role is to work closely with both business leaders and SMEs in HR, Learning & Development, and ETS technical teams. You will develop a solid understanding of business process and needs to effectively gather, analyze and document requirements, assist in design/configuration, testing and launch of efficient applications in support of core organizational functions and business processes. You'll recommend implementation best practices, participate in business case development, initiative/project planning and assist in analyzing/triage of work intake for the HR Service Delivery team. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, will be self-motivated, success driven, and be able to prioritize workload. This role requires prior experience working with and implementing LMS applications in a fast-paced business environment. You'll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments
What will I be doing?
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise
What's required of me?
- BS Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience developing, supporting or implementing packaged application software, specifically SuccessFactors Learning module.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Experience translating requirements into test scripts
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience Interfacing with vendor
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar
- Experience with Sharepoint for document management and sharing
- Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
What would make me stand out?
- SuccessFactors Professional Certification (in Learning)
- Understanding of the SuccessFactors data schema
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top