Senior Analyst Technical Services
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Do you have experience in large software implementation, a passion for complex problem solving and business process improvement and do you want to work directly with world class customers in their supply chain and commerce development?
Each Senior Technical Analyst works closely with customers to gather their technical requirements, participate actively in technical workshops, write technical specifications, support configuration and testing processes and oversee the actual product implementation on a technical perspective.
A real technical expert, you will install our software at customer site providing technical architecture and hardware sizing. You will coordinate development for customizations of our software solutions and responsible for delivering quality software to customers. You also will help out tier one customers in their application management and monitoring, ensure and tune the performance of the application as per customer requirements. Moreover, you will also be involved in integrating Manhattan solutions with other enterprises applications.
To achieve all of these, you will be supported by our collaborative Manhattan teams located in Europe, the Americas, India and APAC.
The last but not least, you will be offered with great opportunities to travel through the central Europe including Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and beyond. You will be based in our Dusseldorf office and could expect to travel 50% of the time.
We are looking for:
Analyze complex problems associated with client-server technologies and provide technical support expertise throughout the supply chain software implementation. Perform software development for our product throughout the project life-cycle including: design, creation of technical design specs, software development, testing, issues analysis and resolution, and implementation/post implementation support. Perform the initial install of the application, and subsequently train the customer on the install process.
Here's few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent through business experience
- You have consistent experience in technical function such as applications, infrastructure management, development or networks
- You have demonstrable experience in Linux/Unix
- You have proven ability in installing or manging Enterprise Applications and troubleshooting issues with Applications
- You have experience in working with JAVA, C++, Tomcat or Web methods
- You demonstrate experience in Oracle and strong in SQL/PL SQL skills and tuning SQL's for better performance
- You have already worked in troubleshooting/investigating Integration issues between enterprise system using HTTP(S),FTP(S),FILE,SOAP, JMS
- Reading, writing, and Conversational fluency in English. Other European languages would be an advantage.
Manhattan Associates supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we're in the business of change.
What's not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. At Manhattan Associates, we believe:
- Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
- Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
- Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
- Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We'll support you in your career progression.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our EMEA Recruiter, Shanshan Wang on LinkedIn, or click Apply!
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top