Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where You Will Work
Our R&D team is the heart and soul of Manhattan Associates' product portfolio. They design the future of our products ahead of the curve both technically and operationally over our competitors. You will be floating in the cloud, drinking your fair share of Java, and getting creative daily. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with people from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets to enhance your technical knowledge while on a path for career growth internally at Manhattan Associates.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for algorithm modeling, from design conception through proof-of-concept and solution delivery.
- You will model complex systems within the context of Demand Chain and Supply Chain management, such as supply/demand chain forecasting & planning, transportation planning and execution, warehouse & distribution management systems, and allocation, replenishment, and inventory management systems.
- You will aid in the process of collecting and analyzing business requirements; in turn you will be responsible for translating them into appropriate and detailed algorithmic and scientific solution designs.
- You will conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex operational and management problems using mathematical programming, meta-heuristics, network analysis, forecasting and simulation to ensure that the business processes and customer requirements have been accurately modeled.
- You will have direct contact with customers to fully gain an understanding about their business problems and will be responsible for methodology and model development while collaborating with internal & external software developers and operations research analysts.
What You Need (Minimum Requirements)
- PhD degree Operations Research specializing in Supply/Demand Chain Planning and Forecasting, Transportation, Warehouse Management, and/or Inventory Management. Research experience in multiple areas is highly preferred
- Knowledge / experience in large-scale optimization, mathematical programming, meta-heuristics, statistics, and simulation
- Knowledge / experience with Cplex (et al), Matlab (et al), leading statistical packages
- Knowledge in C/C++, Java, and SQL
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top