- Reading, United Kingdom
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
This is a standalone role responsible for developing and winning new business accounts predominately in the UK. The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to stretch to manage European opportunities with a background in retail solutions.
- Devise and execute appropriate market and account strategies
- Build relationships with potential opportunities and partners
- Build and manage relationships with counterparts in the Company
- Opportunity qualification
- Understand and articulate the Value proposition of Manhattan products and services
- Understand the Competitor offerings and positioning, and be able to differentiate Manhattan products/service from them
- Co-ordinate and manage resources
- Contract negotiation and closure
- Installation handover and documentation
- Follow corporate sales methodology and processes
Essential experience and skills:
- A proven track record of Enterprise software, ideally including OMNI channel solutions or supply chain.
- Is able to demonstrate a track record of developing their own business opportunities.
- Successful Sales experience acheived with a technology-led, software solutions business, or a Consulting Services organisation, with a primary focus on retail solutions or supply chain.
- Demonstrable success managing complex, large-scale, multi-national sales from beginning to end
- Able to thrive in a Quarterly target driven culture
- Goals / results oriented with a focus on winning
- Comfortable dealing at Executive level in Tier 1 organisations
- International outlook
- Strong client relation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communicator
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Used to maintaining Sales info on a CRM package
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top