Regional Account Manager, LATAM Sales
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Regional Account Manager - LATAM Sales is an essential member of the Manhattan Associates team. This sales roles will be based in Santiago, Chile and a part of our newest Manhattan office - Manhattan Associates Chile SpA. We are seeking a sales leader in the supply chain software technology field who can develop and build partnerships in this expansive region.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Regional Account Manager - LATAM Sales:
- Responsible for identifying, developing and potentially closing business development opportunities for Manhattan's software products and services
- Grow the market software and services revenues profitably and position Manhattan Associates as market leader for supply chain solutions
- Drive new business and expanded business with existing customers
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities
- Support customers or GeoPartners from a strategic account management standpoint
- Lead the team to be a good strong cohesive team that works very well locally, within Manhattan in LATAM, and globally
- Promote, market, speak, and highlight Manhattan's success in the market and globally through experience in market
- Manage a tight business with quality forecasting, collections, and operational performance.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English at a business level.
- Minimum 10 years applicable experience including 3-5 years of supply chain software sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Consultant or Project Manager driving successful implementations of Supply Chain software solutions
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software
- Experience and success selling implementation consulting services
- Ability to communicate and identify effectively with CXO-level executives
- Proven sales quota attainment track record
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and organizational skills
- Preferably based in Chile or Brazil markets.
- Must be willing to travel 75% or more, as needed.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top