Project Manager DOM
- Paris, France
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Do you have experience working as a project manager for large IT/software implementation, a passion for business process improvement and delivery and client satisfaction? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity where you can combine your skills and knowledge in project management, people management within a leading-edge technology environment and international team?
A real orchestral conductor, you coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering for a client from inception to installation. Within this traversal role, you i nteract extensively with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams across the globe. You oversee schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
Excitingly, this roleis typically focused on the delivery of our Order Management solutions to improve customer satisfaction using our advanced technology. You will be offered with great opportunities to travel through the Southern Europe. You will be based in our Paris office and could expect to travel 60% of the time.
We are looking for:
You are an experienced Project Management professional who has proven track record in managing large and complex IT Implementation projects within a software or supply chain organisation. Ideally you will have a supply chain, logistics or retail background and understand different dynamics to this industry.
Here's few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
- The software (ERP)/IT environment has been your playground for last couple of years
- You have strong project management skills / successful Tier 1 go-live experience
- People person, you are experienced in client-facing and excellent client management skills
- Extensive experience in related technical field
- Fluent in French and English, Spanish or Italian is a real plus
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent through business experience
- Experience in working with warehouse management
What's in for you?
Manhattan Associates supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we're in the business of change.
What's not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. At Manhattan Associates, we believe:
- Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
- Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
- Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
- Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We'll support you in your career progression.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our EMEA Recruiter, Shanshan Wang on LinkedIn, or click Apply!
Back to top