Principal Technical Services
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manage technical projects for software systems and oversee the identification and resolution of technical problems in all aspects from inception to installation. Oversee development and testing interfaces between multiple Manhattan products (both new and enhanced) through interaction with cross functional teams to include system engineering, product development and related. In connection with MA products, responsible for improving customer technology and managing technical sessions, infrastructure and status meetings, and onsite support. Manage modification development and manage the quality of technical deliverables. Oversee the technical project team to pro-actively identify and resolve critical issues.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- 5 years of post bachelor's experience in a software related technical field
- 2 years of experience developing with SQL
- Up to 50% travel requirements
- 2 years of experience developing in either Oracle or DB2 Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- 2 years of experience developing in J2EE using Websphere, JBoss or Weblogic application server technologies or, in lieu of the aforementioned, employer will accept 2 years of experience developing in CORBA using Visibroker
- 2 years of experience developing in UNIX, LINUX or Windows operating systems
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top