Principal Support Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
A strategic point of contact to tier one customers, a Senior Consultant defines client needs and development plans for the delivery of solutions. You connect with our clients, with leading-edge Manhattan technologies, to proactively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues that arise post implementation involving supply chain software solutions for client specific modifications.
As a reliable partner, you perform detailed design for customer specific enhancements, guide them through system implementation of additional functionality, prioritize issues and projects, and suggest product improvements based on customer feedback.
This role will analyze and resolve functional issues that arise post implementation in connection with supply chain software solutions. In addition, this role will work with analysts to provide issue resolution utilizing supply chain technologies and perform testing of client specific enhancements in a timely manner. The primary activities of the role include client communication, testing, issues resolution, and post implementation support.
Here are a few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
- The software/IT environment has been your playground for last couple of years
- People person, you have experience of client-facing and excellent client management skills
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understand Database concepts and ability to write SQL scripts
- Fluent in English and French. Another European language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or another numerate discipline, or equivalent through business experience
- The flexibility to work at customer locations up to 40 %, sometimes for prolonged engagements within the EMEA region.
What's in for you?
Manhattan Associates supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we're in the business of change.
What's not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. At Manhattan Associates, we believe:
- Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
- Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
- Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
- Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We'll support you in your career progression.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our EMEA Recruiter, Shanshan Wang on LinkedIn, or click Apply!
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top