Principal Software Engineer, Cloud
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manage projects and development of detailed design specifications in connection with the development and implementation processes for Manhattan’s supply chain products and services. Exercise discretion to determine optimal and efficient designs for multiple areas of the software system. Project manage development and unit testing of assigned software areas following R&D development processes. Ensure projects are on schedule and within budget. Oversee the facilitation of technology and skills knowledge transfer.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- 5 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- 5 years of experience designing and implementing continuous integration for enterprise products for daily builds, deployments, automated tests execution and static code analysis
- 5 years of experience building, packaging and deploying in Java, JEE, C++ and Servlet-based applications
- 5 years of experience deploying and tuning enterprise applications on WebSphere, Jboss, and WebLogic application servers
- 5 years of experience developing with Ant/Shell scripting and Makefiles
- 5 years of experience developing with continuous integration tools Jenkins and Maven
- 5 years of experience tuning and debugging with Java and C++ compilers on Linux and Windows environments
- 3 years of experience developing with Oracle or DB2 databases to maintain schemas and test data for continuous integration
- 3 years of experience developing with J2EE and C++
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top