Principal Enterprise Analyst - ServiceNow, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
The ServiceNow Principal Enterprise Analyst will work closely with internal business customers to understand business requirements and then partner extensively with the ServiceNow development team for creation and analysis of business requirements and functional design.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals, and identify/resolve systems and process issues.
- Learn how our users interact with our systems so you can better support them.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Provide thought leadership on how to enhance our systems to make our users more effective.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, testing, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to ServiceNow.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address technical solutions to existing business challenges.
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed in a way they can easily learn and apply.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members so they can grow into more amazing people.
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise.
What's Required of me?
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis, gathering requirements and implementing packaged application software, ServiceNow preferred.
- 3+ year experience translating requirements into test scripts so we get things right, bonus for utilizing Automated Test Framework in ServiceNow.
What Skills are Preferred?
- Experience with Agile methodology and user story definitions.
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar diagraming software.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts so we know what we've done and what needs to be done.
- Experience translating requirements into test scripts so we get things right, bonus for utilizing Automated Test Framework in ServiceNow
- Experience with Sharepoint (or similar, but we use some serious Sharepoint) for document management and sharing.
- Experience interfacing with vendors
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with integrations and Mulesoft
- Understanding of the Salesforce data schema
- Project management experience a plus
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top