Principal Enterprise Analyst
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The ServiceNow Administrator will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configuring and managing Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades .
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years' IT Operations experience or related experience.
- 3-5 years' experience ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST.)
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems.
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top