Principal Enterprise Analyst
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
The Principal Enterprise Analyst is the face of the Enterprise Technical Services (ETS) team to the business for Saleforce.com solutions and processes. Working closely with business leaders and SMEs in Sales, Professional Services, Customer Services, and Finance organizations this personable individual will develop a solid understanding of business process and needs. He/she will participate in the analysis and triage of work intake for the Saleforce.com team, work assignment, solutioning, and manage the semi-monthly release. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, will be self-motivated, success driven, and be able to prioritize workload. This role requires prior experience as a Salesforce Administrator in fast paced business environment.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience in Business Analysis and requirements gathering
- 5-7 years of experience in configuring and managing Saleforce.com Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud
- Proficient in Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating user, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards, and process builder
- Experience with deployments from sandbox to production
- Experience in performing data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Proven experience building Salesforce components supporting core business processes
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with FinancialForce PSA
- Experience with Salesforce customer communities and lightning process builder
- Familiarity with VisualForce development
- Familiarity with Apex coding and syntax
- Experience implementing Knowledge management
- Understanding of the Salesforce data schema
- Saleforce.com Developer certification
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top