Principal Engineer - Integration Services, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
The Principal Engineer - Integration Services will have an instrumental role in driving the direction of Manhattan Associates' enterprise service bus implementation supporting both customer facing and internal API's. The role will work closely with Enterprise Architecture, ESB software consultants, and Application owners to deliver timely and friction-less data exchange between systems, build out a solid integration services solution architecture, standards, a governance model, and reusable policies and components for API development and supporting platforms.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Drive overall enterprise service bus implementation, governance, solution architecture and rollout.
- Provide technical leadership to junior developers to build out reusable assets, policies, and code
- Guides junior engineers to make sound decisions that support company priorities
- Assist in build out API Lifecycle model including CI/CD integration and deployment automation
- Build out a standards and governance model for internal and external API's
- Assist with evangelism of enterprise APIs and tools
- Display a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen
What's Required of Me?
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience developing with Java.
- 2+ years of experience with strong understanding of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform including:
- Deploying and managing API's
- Access and modifying Mule messages
- Structuring Mule applications
- Consuming Web Services
- Controlling Message Flow
- Data transformation logic
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Able to learn complex business operations quickly, work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, team-driven environment
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience in working with service and traditional integration technologies
- Proven ability to apply expert level experience to perform checks of team deliverables and solution design for quality, consistency, potential impacts to other processes and systems, and proper use of development principles
- Experience in multiple phases of SDLC and types of SDLC, including Agile methodology
- Able to build and leverage strong relationships
- First-hand knowledge implementing and operating Mulesoft ESB
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top