Principal Engineer -- Apps Development, Salesforce, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
- Responsible for all program development within Salesforce and integration to other MA Business Applications.
- Documenting business and technical requirements and resulting unit test scripts.
- Working with the Enterprise Applications and IT teams to conduct change management activities necessary for a successful system implementation.
- Participating and possibly coordinating in the execution of functional unit testing, user role testing, data analysis, and integration testing.
- Will work under general supervision and in a team environment.
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related technical or business field.
- 5 years experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Dataloader
- Experience creating customer objects and fields
- Experience creating workflows
- Experience creating and troubleshooting validations
- Experience with User creation
- Assignment of roles, profiles, permission sets
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, including REST API calls and using 3rd party ETL tools, such as Mulesoft, Informatica, etc.
What Would Set Me Apart?
- Experience writing Apex code and triggers
- Experience developing Visualforce pages
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top