Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY –
Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties related to the operation of internal telecommunications networks/systems. Monitors and analyzes system traffic and prepares reports. Responds to complex telecommunication requests and makes recommendations for improving system performance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS –
- Technologies required: Avaya, Blackberry, Polycom MGC.
- Experienced technical contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS –
- Typically requires a high school diploma or advanced degree in a technical field and 4-8 years of experience in related field.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities –
- Installs, maintains, and repairs telecommunication systems, including voice mail systems, and all phone related equipment.
- Assigns extensions and voice mail numbers.
- Maintains directory of telephone and fax numbers.
- Monitors and analyzes system traffic and prepares reports.
- Responds to internal telecommunication requests and serves as troubleshooter on complex telecommunication problems.
- Expands technical knowledge of telecommunications systems via reading and attending outside courses.
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERISTICS –
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular product or platform to the completion of complex assignments. Has moderate knowledge of additional products or platforms.
- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence –
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objective.
- Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- May be responsible for entire projects having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve objectives would typically result in noticeable project delays and material expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Uses judgment and discretion to determine work priorities, receiving little instruction from others.
Problem Complexity/Decision Making Authority –
- Performs advanced level professional work that typically requires identifying key barriers/core problems and applying problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Plans most aspects of own work and may provide direction to others.
Client Relationship Skills –
- May serve as a project manager or leader on smaller engagements, with day-to-day responsibilities for ensuring quality products and timely services.
DISCLAIMER: This job description indicates the general nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, responsibilities and other essential functions expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top