Principal Business Analyst - WMS/Warehouse Management
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Deliberate, define and prioritize requirements by working closely with stakeholders.
- Identify and define acceptance criteria's
- Detailed documentation of functional requirements, including functional specifications and release notes.
- Work closely with Engineering throughout the development cycle.
- Attending and participating in Engineering status meetings.
- Participating in and/or supervising design review.
- Tracking the progress of projects by communicating with Engineering, Professional Services and other parties
- Driving the detailed functional design and development of the application on a day to day basis to ensure it is in line with specifications and working to resolve any issues
- Participating in documentation, training and release note preparation
- Provide management updates on project status by creating and maintaining:
- Pre-Release Features List.
- New Features Guides.
- Serve as an information resource to internal and external clients regarding the business application of (company) products and related business procedures.
- Training of internal resources as required.
- A minimum of 6-10 years of total experience with 4+ years of supply chain software implementations or manage supply chains (business or IT).
- Analyze business requirements and translate into a set of functional requirements to design the next generation supply chain applications.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communications and motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems or with related software such as Oracle Retail, Retek, JDA, is a strong plus.
Back to top