Principal Business Analyst - WMS/Warehouse Management
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Deliberate, define and prioritize requirements by working closely with stakeholders.
- Identify and define acceptance criteria's
- Detailed documentation of functional requirements, including functional specifications and release notes.
- Work closely with Engineering throughout the development cycle.
- Attending and participating in Engineering status meetings.
- Participating in and/or supervising design review.
- Tracking the progress of projects by communicating with Engineering, Professional Services and other parties
- Driving the detailed functional design and development of the application on a day to day basis to ensure it is in line with specifications and working to resolve any issues
- Participating in documentation, training and release note preparation
- Provide management updates on project status by creating and maintaining:
- Pre-Release Features List.
- New Features Guides.
- Serve as an information resource to internal and external clients regarding the business application of (company) products and related business procedures.
- Training of internal resources as required.
- A minimum of 6-10 years of total experience with 4+ years of supply chain software implementations or manage supply chains (business or IT).
- Analyze business requirements and translate into a set of functional requirements to design the next generation supply chain applications.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communications and motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems or with related software such as Oracle Retail, Retek, JDA, is a strong plus.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top