Principal Business Analyst - Salesforce, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Who We Are
Manhattan Associates, the global leader in building Supply Chain management solutions, is looking for top talent to help build cloud-architected supply chain applications. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals, and identify/resolve systems and process issues.
- Learn how our users interact with our systems so you can better support them.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Provide thought leadership on how to enhance our systems to make our users more effective.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address technical solutions to existing business challenges.
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed in a way they can easily learn and apply.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members so they can grow in to more amazing people.
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise.
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis, gathering requirements and implementing packaged application software, specifically Saleforce.com Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud supporting core business processes…in the cloud.
- Experience with Agile methodology and user story definitions.
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar diagraming software.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts so we know what we've done and what needs to be done.
- Experience translating requirements into test scripts so we get things right.
- Experience with core business software applications, including: finance, accounting, HR, CRM
- Experience with Sharepoint (or similar, but we use some serious Sharepoint) for document management and sharing.
- Experience interfacing with vendors, both big and small.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with others throughout the organization…can't just stare at email all day.
- Got to have the customer service attitude! Internal or external, all our customers are important and having someone who strives for excellence is key.
- Teams are important to us, so they should be important to you! Collaboration and effectively communicating with team members is a must.
- However, we also have times of independence. Comfort there would be great as well!
What Would Make Me Stand Out?
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- Experience with FinancialForce PSA
- Experience with Salesforce customer communities and lightning process builder
- Understanding of the Salesforce data schema
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top