Principal Analyst - Cloud
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manage technical projects for software systems and oversee the identification and resolution of technical problems in all aspects from inception to installation. Oversee development and testing interfaces between multiple Manhattan products (both new and enhanced) through interaction with cross functional teams to include system engineering, product development and related. In connection with MA products, responsible for improving customer technology and managing technical sessions, infrastructure and status meetings, and onsite support. Manage modification development and manage the quality of technical deliverables. Oversee the technical project team to pro-actively identify and resolve critical issues.
• Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
• 5 years of post bachelor's experience in a software related technical field
• 2 years of experience developing with SQL
• Up to 50% travel required
Principal, Technical Services, PSO, CLOUD
• 3 years of experience building and deploying cloud based solutions in line with Cloud architecture and security standards
• 3 years of experience supporting technologies with Azure, Oracle or AWS Solutions
• 3 years of experience performing CLOUD operations management and CLOUD production
• 3 years of experience working with client management and external customer management
• 2 years of experience developing and deploying CLOUD architecture
• 2 years of experience developing in Oracle Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
• 2 years of experience performing technical operations in UNIX/LINUX based platforms
This position is a hands on technical/cloud operations position and the candidate would be responsible for on-call rotation on weekends & some evenings.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top