Marketing Programs Manager
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
As a career marketer, have you worn many different 'hats' and successfully managed multiple campaigns/ programs? Have you exhibited creativity when developing new strategies for reaching your target markets? Are you results-oriented with a eagerness to see the impact (and ROI) for your efforts? If this describes you and how you approach your goals, then our Marketing Programs Manager opportunity is one that you cannot overlook!
Manhattan Associates' Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager who will develop industry and solution level marketing strategies and programs and collaborate on demand generation activities in order to drive early stage sales opportunities within Manhattan's priority industry verticals.
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – including integrated campaigns, nurture and drip email approaches, advertising, webinars, account-based marketing activities, social, events, trade shows, etc.
- Build account and contact lists and buyer segments profiles for effective campaign targeting
- Analyze, measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns and impact on sales cycles
- Recommend new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning Manhattan solutions
- Gain deep understanding of Manhattan's product and solution suites, apply market research and competitive intelligence position solutions and develop campaigns.
- Develop campaign positioning, write campaign messaging and copy to differentiate Manhattan's solutions and that will resonate with audience
- Lead marketing efforts in support of the launch of new products and releases, both internally and externally. This includes managing campaigns from 'cradle to grave' and overseeing all aspects of campaign follow-up (via Market Development or other resources).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing and/or in a field marketing role.
- Experience marketing enterprise cloud-base software and supply chain solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in driving revenue through marketing execution and industry thought leadership, preferably to a global customer base.
- Results oriented: ability to track results, derive actionable insights from resulting data, quantify meaningful impact.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Pardot or others.
- Business oriented strategic thinker with an ability to implement.
- Must be an excellent team player who is dependable, confident, committed, flexible, innovative, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to influence stakeholders outside of Field Marketing team.
- Ability to easily interact with a demanding group of sales and marketing team members, appropriately juggling requests from different individuals.
- Experience working with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Strong project management skills a must.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top