Market Development Representative
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manhattan Associates' Marketing Team is seeking a Market Development Representative to create demand and qualify cross sell opportunities for existing Manhattan Associates' clients. The candidate will work closely with Sales, Account Management and Field Marketing to prospect into and nurture targeted accounts. The candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Manhattan's supply chain, omni-channel and inventory solutions as well as our clients. He or she will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving revenue. The ideal candidate has prior experience working and interacting directly with Manhattan clients with a high level of comfort interacting with C-suite executives.
- Prospect into named, targeted accounts with the goal of nurturing and qualifying cross sell opportunities to hand off to Sales.
- Conduct research on targeted accounts to understand their environment and supply chain/omni channel issues.
- Understand buyer personas across targeted solutions; research new contacts to prospect into, building our customer database.
- Nurture targeted accounts that have expressed an interest in additional Manhattan solutions, providing industry and Manhattan information in creative ways.
- Work with Field marketing to create marketing programs to support outbound calling efforts with targeted accounts.
- Update Salesforce.com on a regular basis to track status of lead qualification and nurture; maintain accuracy and integration of client information in database.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in outbound demand generation, business development, or inside sales
- 3+ years of experience in lead generation/telemarketing/sales required.
- Strong knowledge of Manhattan Associates or competing Supply Chain or retail software products preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical and strategic thinking, strong customer-facing, sales & marketing and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Salesforce.com
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top