Manager, Security - ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
The global security manager is accountable for all strategic, execution, and administrative activities. The manager is also charged with setting the strategic direction for the enterprises' information security architectures. The manager drives the creation of a rolling three-five year vision (road-map) for the enterprise's core security infrastructure.
What Will I Be Doing?
Some of the important tasks you will have are:
- Plans and supervises the support and maintenance for the enterprise information security environment, including the administration of all access rights to the overall network and applications within the network
- Plans and supervises the daily operations of the identity and access management tool and partners with peers and clients to assess business processes to better utilize the automated service
- Plans and supervises the support and maintenance for the enterprise information security monitoring, vulnerability scanning, firewall administration, risk assessments, and penetration testing
- Plans, supervises, and participates (either personally or through team members) in every project within the environment to assure that security standards are maintained while meeting the business requirements
- Coordinates all audit requirements related to information security across all platforms and projects working directly with process owners and clients to ensure compliance
- Partners with clients and IT peers to ensure information security architecture meets the needs of all the offerings
- Sponsors the team that analyzes all vulnerability and patches requirements and assesses their impact to the security environment
- Integrates this team's strategic road-map into the overall IT strategy to ensure a plan to protect its information assets into the future
What's Required of Me?
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline or related work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the following: information technology, project management, and business process management
- At least 7 of experience in information security
- Vendor management experience
What Would Make Me Stand Out?
- Expertise in information security architecture technologies and concepts: firewalls, intrusion detection, assessment tools, encryption, certificate authority, etc.
- Expertise in the field of information systems security, including areas such as identity and access management, security program policies, processes, and procedures
- Understanding of emerging technologies and their impact on security architectures: service orientated architecture, enterprise frameworks, message based information exchange, etc.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top