IT Enterprise Solutions Architect
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Establishes, refines and communicates ETS architecture standards, practices, reference models and solution patterns with focus on application and system architecture elements
- Partners with business to understand needs and identify strategies that align with architecture standings, leveraging existing common solutions and services, meets financial targets (cost and benefit) and minimize risk to overall organization
- Leads the selection of methodologies, tools, and components of total IT solutions including reviewing cost and feasibility of requests while ensure the plan supports the strategic needs of the organization as a whole
- Translates the business client's requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for complex solutions and enabling platforms
- Creates solution architecture diagrams and other design artifacts representing the approach and effect of proposed solution
- Drives conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
- Collaborates closely project teams and participates in execution phase to deliver conceptualized solutions
- Leads and/or participates on executing design and delivery with teams on multiple and diverse application disciplines on a variety of platform systems
- Provide mentorship and guidance to on-shore and off-shore teammates
- Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 10+years of experience in development with a focus on architecture or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 10+years of experience leading in the design and implementation of application, integration and data architecture
What Would Make Me Stand Out?
- Proven record of accomplishments in major enterprise level projects
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges
- Proven experience with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of architecture principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft development platform suite (SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Visual Studio, Power BI)
- Demonstrated knowledge of various vendor package solutions like Salesforce.com, Great Plains Workday, SuccessFactors or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of various case and code management toolsets like JIRA, Bitbucket, GIT or equivalent
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top