Human Resources Generalist
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
This is a Part Time role working up to 3 days per week.
- Arranging for advertising of job vacancies, coordinating local interviews and candidate selections
- Maintaining employee records and associated human resource information systems - WORKDAY experience is preferred, but not a must
- Providing advice to management on workplace relations policies and procedures, employee performance and disciplinary matters
- Arranging employee induction and on boarding process
- Participating in global and local HR initiatives; providing support to the regional HR lead and local management to maintain high level of employee engagement for the region
- Coordinating learning & development initiatives including arrangement of local learning calendars and maintaining accurate records in our learning system
- Providing effective support for our yearly performance and merit review process
- Related bachelor's degree with 3-4 years experience in HR
- Basic understanding of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the Human Resources field. Previous experience covering APAC countries is preferred, but not a must.
- Strong understanding of China employment law and regulations
- Must be attentive to detail and time-sensitive to deadlines
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality in all circumstances
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - in both Chinese and English
- Excellent record keeping and organisational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top